Friday, October 3, 2008

Pictures still needed!

A few posts ago,I requested pictures for the Albert and Mary Park Family History book that I am compiling for the next reunion. Aunt Lillian sent me some great ones!
I need some help identifying a few of these "Park family's finest". I know there are two Williams, two Mervins and a Thomas, but who is that handsome blonde? Can anyone help me out?

I was afraid that the photo-copied pictures might not be very clear, but I was quite pleased with how they reproduced. I think they will look great in the book.


Can anyone guess who these adorable girls are?
That's all for now. But, please keep sending me your pictures and memories of being a part of the Park family. I'll gladly use anything you send, but I am really hoping for some more wedding pictures. If you prefer to send pictures via e-mail, send them to me at lindalpm1978@yahoo.com Thanks!
P.S. The next post will be an announcement of the look-a-like contest that will be held at the Park Reunion next July. Check back soon for the details!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all this is Judy(1st born grandchild of Mary&Albert) I know who these girls are and can't believe I am the 1st one to answer this question, this computer stuff is foreign to me...haha They are Uncle Bills girls( never could spell their names, not even gonna try)

Linda said...

Just for your information...if you click on any of the pictures, they should reopen in a larger window so you can see them better.

Aspen said...

What are your sleeping arrangements/plans for the Merrell family?

Linda said...

Aspen,
So far, I have reserved two rooms at the Home Motel as well as the Tee-pee at the Ranch Inn for the Merrell family. (I got the tee-pee because I wanted to have a place to keep all the cooking supplies, etc. as well as a place for play pens or porta-cribs for the little ones during the day) I am sure we will need more rooms than that and the Home Hotel is filling up, too, so I guess we better get our plans made, soon!