Friday, October 9, 2009

LAST CALL FOR PARK HISTORY BOOK orders!

This is a reminder of the October 15th deadline for ordering a Park history book.

As of this morning, I have orders for 14 books.  That only includes the ones I have actually received money for.  There are others who have told me they plan to order, but I have not yet received their money.

I will only be able to order books that have been paid for in advance.   We are getting close to the 20 book order which will take 20% off the list price of $157 (plus tax and shipping)   which brings the cost to around $133.  (To get the volume discount, the order has to go to one address, so all books will ship to me, and I will forward each individual order on.)

I have asked that anyone ordering a book send me $150.  If it comes to less than that, I will give you a refund. 

Deadline to order is October 15th!  Hurry!  Hurry!  Hurry!

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm.  What a great family we come from!


1 comment:

Babzanne Barker said...

Linda, please be sure to order us a book! I will put a check into the mail tomorrow I promise!!